• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pic of new uniforms

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I still haven't heard if we are officially wearing these tonight or not, but supposedly these are the new uniforms:
floridaroyalblue67fe498qh5.jpg

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
hideous, as i suspected, if anything, wear those orange ones we wore as throwbacks last year with the bold FLORIDA across the front, those rule.

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
i saw big al warming up, has blue shorts on, but couldnt tell if they were the new ones or not

why would they want to wear those long sleeves??? that messes up your shot, well it does for me at least,

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
i like the idea, with the gator skin and all... but i think it would be cooler if they were blue and had an orange, gator textured stripe down the sides.
and then the shorts would fade into gator texture at the bottom

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I doubt any of the players would be wearing the long sleeves during a game, I think that is just for the picture. As I said earlier, I don't know if they are wearing them tonight or not, if Horford was wearing orange shorts then maybe they aren't.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
they def are wearing the new ones, listening to mic hubert on internet radio and he said they are wearing them. he seems perplexed
Interesting. I'm ready to see them because supposedly this isn't just a 1 night thing. I guess they might potentially become one of our main uniforms, though that might depend somewhat on the reaction to them I would think.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Yeah, I was posting about it in the game thread: I don't think they look too bad either. Better than I thought, I kinda like em.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema