• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pease out

awebbf5

VIP Member
[quot="Dale J. Rodriguez, post: 72926, member: 2801"]Guys I heard that Will has been in contact with Lane Kiffin. #EpicFail[/quote]
Damn i hope not

awebbf5

VIP Member
Bobby petrino would be a good fit, he is at a dead end job and needs a job to get hot again and clear his name

Is it me or does it seem like no matter what goes wrong mustgo is never at fault. Counld the problem be mustgo was holding pease back on the play calling?

awebbf5

VIP Member
Joseph Haskins said:
Is it me or does it seem like no matter what goes wrong mustgo is never at fault. Counld the problem be mustgo was holding pease back on the play calling?
Could be, but this was a financial decision whether we like it or not.

miltongator

Gator Fan
He learned that from the folks in Washington. At least he should realize that if he doesn't get it right this time....he's gone.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
We do have another problem. No matter who Will Muschamp interviews for the OC position, the candidate will view Muschamp as just another coach in the hot seat that may not be around in a year. Muschamp has to make the right hire at OC and OLC, and he may have to offer them 3-year guaranteed contracts at $500k-$600k per year at a minimum, even if it means the possibility of those coaches outlasting him two years.

That being said, remember that Lane Kiffin may suck as a head coach, but as an OC he was setting records at USCw. He can afford to take whatever contract Florida offers him, because he is still getting $4M/year from his former employer for another three years. Very few other OC candidates have the credentials as Kiffin coupled with expendable salary.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema