• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pearl fired

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I understand wanting to clean up the program, but I really thought Bruce Pearl was right for Tennessee. His coaching style is unparalleled and I guarantee the UT fans will miss him a lot.

As an SEC fan I am not happy with this, but as a Gator I guess I am. Pearl was a good coach and a good recruiter, not having to compete against him will make things a bit easier.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Not only Pearl leaving but NCAA could still come down hard on UT Basketball. Meaning one less worry for the Gators though UK will still be there.

dizzle498

Gator Fan
It's about time this guy got fired, he should have not coached at all this season.

The reason that UT might face further sanctions is the fact that they let him coach even after all the allegations were "denied" by him. He is a proven liar, why would UT trust him all the sudden...did he use the "I swear, this time I am telling the truth!"

If UT gets more sanctions, they deserve them from being stupid.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema