• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Patrick Young

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Class of 2010
6'8" 220lbs

After watching Florida signee Patric Young dictate -- and dominate -- play inside during Jacksonville Providence's 63-46 win over Tampa Prep in the Class 2A state basketball final Saturday at the Lakeland Center, players from both teams said the 6-foot-9 center had skills similar to a certain NBA player. Orlando Magic all-star Dwight Howard. "He's a mini-Dwight Howard," said Tampa Prep small-forward Jay Bowie. "He's strong; he's physical."

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I'm excited to see our depth down low next year with Macklin, Parsons, Tyus returning. Murphy developing. Kadji (hopefully) getting healthy. And now Young, who seems to be getting more and more hype.

Even though Parsons started at the 4 and Tyus started at the 3 on paper, I feel like their roles were flipped in the game. And I think with more depth this year we will see Parsons at the 3 a lot more.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Young plays at a high school in Jacksonville where I live. I've never seen him play but they talk about him a lot on local sports talk radio. Definitely always singing praises and hyping him up.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema