• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

parking

kuz318

Gator Fan
so i live 2 hours away from gville and i am only attending the frist game this year and not all of them like usual due to work
I usually have a parking pass for the games but i dont have one for the first game

WHERE SHOULD I PARK

i know i can do the bus trans. for 10 dollars but then where can i tailgate or how do i bring my stuff to tailgate this way

i know people let you park at their houses but i probably wont be able to leave til 12pm or 1pm

ANY SUGGESTIONS

ANYONE SELLING A PARKING PASS FOR ONE GAME?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Park at the mall and take the shuttle after tailgating, or get there early and park in one of the parking areas. By early I mean several hours. Best bet is to tailgate and get there early, park on the grass, and not leave until.after midnight.

kuz318

Gator Fan
Park at the mall and take the shuttle after tailgating, or get there early and park in one of the parking areas. By early I mean several hours. Best bet is to tailgate and get there early, park on the grass, and not leave until.after midnight.
where on the grass
usually every area has signs saying do not park

kuz318

Gator Fan
and where can i park the car to tailgate if i end up taking the bus lol

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
There are places to park on the grass that have been designated for tailgating. If you take the bus, you tailgate by joining other peoples' parties. Just walking by with the family I get invited to random strangers' tailgates. Of course, it is safer if you know someone tailgating you are not walking around begging for beer and bratwurst, but I have seen people do it successfully.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema