• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread, Week 7: #14 Florida Gators 37, Vanderbilt Commodores 27, October 13, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Another big 3rd and short coming...sneak for 1st down at 10 yd line. Gotta play this right--TOUCHDOWN!
A little quicker than I woulda preferred, but still: WE WILL TAKE IT!
UP 10, with 8 min to go. Still an INT, even a pick-6 waiting out there for SOMEONE--DON'T see the passing game as a particular Vandy strong suit. C'MON, D!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
@gatorpack,
No matter WHAT happens, bra', just wanna give you your props for never losing your positive outlook here...Here comes the play for game... Nuts, they complete it for a first down--so close. Anyway, thanks for helping us ALL hang in, man.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Third down, 4 down territory again...ANOTHER starter down for us on defense. DAMNIT--Let's put this thing AWAY already, guys! Someone step up, get us the damn ball and run this OUT!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Clock can't move fast enougb now. Still think we havta get a turnover here...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK--3rd and long...Here's our best chance fir the win, SHIT! We just can't shut them down.

gatorpack

Gator Fan
@gatorpack,
No matter WHAT happens, bra', just wanna give you your props for never losing your positive outlook here...Here comes the play for game... Nuts, they complete it for a first down--so close. Anyway, thanks for helping us ALL hang in, man.
Thanks! don't worry if they score we still got this

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I knew we were to good for these guys. We just had to stop beating ourselves

Feels good doesn't it? I cant wait for him to have "his" qb!
Right on both counts...Still need a stop here somehow...
As for "his QB"--might be sitting on bench, taking the redshirt this season.
DAMN! AGAIN misses the Pick-6.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Thanks! don't worry if they score we still got this
Well, he gets a 53 yarder...but ONE MORE DRIVE still puts this away. Just do NOT turn it over. Will they onsides kick? No, not lookn like it...
OK: We have beaten them at the line of scrimmage this whole half. If we can just do that here, one more drive, it is OURS.
Big 3rd down--prob for game...
Geez--timeout just in time.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I mean it: it'll still be hairy, but a first here burns their time outs and MAY give us game...YES! Franks checks INTO that play. THAT'S why he's still Mullens' QB.
Lets see, using up their time-outs, first down with 2 min left, 7 point lead and driving again... You know what, guys? @gatorpack, was right: I think we GOT this now...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Almost ready to SAY what I was thinking since we got back IN this one at the end of the erd quarter (and DIDN'T, thank goodness--ALMOST did, and that's when Pierce lost the ball last time. Do you try the 3? Or run it out? GOOD. THAT SHOULD DO IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema