• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread, Week 7: #14 Florida Gators 37, Vanderbilt Commodores 27, October 13, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
That's the way we have to do it easy passes with run after the catch and the running game.
You are totally right--and we CAN beat them from here--but the defense has to step up: Even down the guys tgey are down now, just gotta get this done. I just wish our offense were better. Now we start deep: Gotta run it outta here a coupla first downs at LEAST--But Vandy KNOWS that.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Finally: a sharp, accurate Franks pass--then almost throws the pick on the underthrow...shoulda been a TD.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
There was everything right AND wrong bout Franks on two consecutive plays: Clutch throw for big first down, then underthrow that if done right woulda been the game-turning TD. Sigh...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Scarlett!! Gators "back" in front!
18 point come back, guys. Now lets turn on the jets, step on their NECKS:
THEY will throw now--and if the 2nd stringers in the middle are any good, they can be HEROES here today!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Lets take a moment here and take note: We have NOW got a really good Head Coach!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oooh...there was a chance at exactly what I was talking about...nother chance here.
Muff! OK, we have now officially "stopped the bleeding": In first half we woulda lost that, for sure.

gatorpack

Gator Fan
Scarlett!! Gators "back" in front!
18 point come back, guys. Now lets turn on the jets, step on their NECKS:
THEY will throw now--and if the 2nd stringers in the middle are any good, they can be HEROES here today!
I knew we were to good for these guys. We just had to stop beating ourselves
Lets take a moment here and take note: We have NOW got a really good Head Coach!
Feels good doesn't it? I cant wait for him to have "his" qb!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Somehow, someWAY, we are into the 4th qrtr with the lead, the ball--and a long gr i md-it-out chance to ice this thing with a score. There's somethimg I wanna say--but I don't wanna say it yet. Don't wanna jinx us. Damn! Turnover! I can't believe it--the freshman gets stripped. Just CAN'T stand success today. KILLING US.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK... Still in our hands. Drive the field. Whole season on line: Can NOT give it back anytime soon. If we can just do that, then I will have something to say...But we just gave them that "crack of light at the end of tge tunnel". Now up to this offense take it away.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Very precarious now thanks to that give away...Now, a TD beats us.
Damn, this is a nail biter now. ALMOST started to relax. Yikes. They let him throw. Prob necessary, and a good time for it (better than waiting til 3rd down...like now). Here comes a HUGE play--YES! Big 1st down there. Beautiful call, great run by buxding star Toney. This is EXACTLY what we needed to do. TD might just about do it here...

gatorpack

Gator Fan
I think we have more playmakers than most people think of offense. Its the qb spot holding us back from being explosive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema