• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread, Week 11: #15 Florida Gators 35, South Carolina Gamecocks 31- November 10, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
4 minutes left. With the lead. Get a takeaway NOW, D, and the GAME is yours. OURS.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Didn't we used to lose games this same way when Muschamp was OUR Coach? I certainly don't recall us COMING BACK on a team when he was here. Lol

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
What's there to say?
Even I'M SPEECHLESS now.
Gonna have to wait n see.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We did EVERYTHING we COULD to give this one away in thru 3 quarters--then FINALLY woke up: Great win, though.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ha ha ha. Sorry, but this was such an enormous relief.
And another thing: ANYONE ELSE notice how Franks is at his BEST once we're down, like THREE SCORES?!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am mucho buzzed--and NOT all the cognac, either...But turns out I didn't NEED it, in the end. Still, NICE BUZZ, however I got it!
Siiiiiigh...BIG breath of RELIEF. Don't know bout y'all, but not only does that win save us in terms of all we still have to play for and accomplish with wins rest of the way, but PERSONALLY "saves" rest of season for ME. I was ready to chuck it IN at a certain point there--not just the 3rd loss-in-a-row but the WAY we looked to lose...But now, "the way we WON" shifts it all the other way.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Come on, guys. Y'all GOTTA have some thoughts on what just happened.
Anyway, no matter what, that was everything bad, then everything GOOD, about this team, this year.
And BTW: Thankyou, long snapper, for jacking up the crowd with the "mime/karaoke" TP-singalong at the 3rd/4th break! Get that man on SPORTSCENTER!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I think Franks is playing through a concussion.
Just noticed this post now, way after the fact, E--. What in particular made you say that? Anything in particular you SAW, or heard on whichever telecast you had on behind the video feed... Me, I spent more than half the game with NO sound. I was so stressed, it was the only way I coukd watch it there for long stretches midgame.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They don't have the leeway they used to if/when concussions are diagnosed...At same time, Mullen did say "If Jones goes in, it'll probably be for the rest of the season..." But he does have a coupla more "game appearances" allowed before the redshirt is gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema