• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread, Week 11: #15 Florida Gators 35, South Carolina Gamecocks 31- November 10, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is what we need.
Aw, Filipe--Thats when you use your strong arm to tgrow it away!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Missed it. So it goes. We are f*cked now:
CANNOT LEAVE POINTS ON FIELD TODAY!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
NOW we lose close one, if it comes to that. But all in all, I get NO sense we will keep this one close (I was gonna say "...frankly"--but that amounts to a redundant PUN).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Squandered the ONLY thing we had going for us to start the half.
Now need a takeaway. NOW.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
DON'T have to explain how on successive series, offense, defense AND special teams, WE JUST BLEW WHAT WAS A CLOSE GAME.
Now THAT is how bad teams BEAT THEMSELVES. It really IS as if we are STILL losing the Georgia game.
There is by now I think a TOTAL CULTURE CHANGE needed at U of F. We have somehow become "Chronic Losers"--we find ways to lose, the way champions find ways to WIN, the way WE once did.
Dan, SIT THE LOSERS.
SIT Franks--and ANYONE ELSE, offense OR defense, talented starter or WHATEVER, who for whatever reason is just not getting it done--and go with the guys who ARE still PLAYING HARD.
When it gets like THIS, I'd rather lose with fighters than do so with the ones who either beat themselves or JUST DON'T CARE. You can see examples of all three out there today in Orange and Blue.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
What hurts the most is that the team we were fielding maybe ONE MONTH AGO I think could have EASILY beat this SC squad. And it ISN'T just injuries. We are just a different sort of team now.
Dan Dan DAN: Do you SEE the lesson here?
These are young guys: Sometimes, in many ways they can revert to being BOYS rather than men...You can either acknowledge that, EMBRACE it and make it a positive rather than a negative--or ignore it at your peril.
Ah. Here is the game-killer.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They responded to Muschamp.
OUR guys DIDN'T "respond" to Coach Dan.
Like I say, it is now (belatedly) up to Mullen to recognize and adapt HIMSELF:
TIME TO TURN THE PAGE, DAN.
Time to begin doing the things that begin to best prepare you to win NEXT season. And that won't just BE a matter of putting the "most experienced guys" out there--in fact, it MAY well be just the opposite. For SURE you'll need to face that at QB.
I'm not foolish to believe I know even a FRACTION about coaching as you,
(Are y'all watching this crazy STUPID high school play out there? We are trapped in our worst nightmare now: Asking FRANKS to win a PASSING SHOOT OUT...Yeah, that'll work for SURE)
but don't you think it might be time to find out if that dreadlocked "potential superstar freshman-QB" really has the goods? 'Cause if not, you better go out and get one of those high-profile transfering-Seniors in here come the spring...and that's jusrmt the START if all the changes you'll need to start in on PRONTO. We are "BEHIND THE CURVE" here, Coach! The house is on FIRE!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So. My liver hates me right now.
Lol. Funny you should say that: I had a bottle of OLD, SMOOTH cognac I bern saving for a GOOD day whose MEDICAL properties called to me in the last half hour or so--and which is now allowing me to remain circumspect now: The fact that I am still watching, still clinging to the slight, vein hope we can somehow drive the field and take back the lead, then HOLD them for some miraculous comeback win IN SPITE OF THEMSELVES.
THIS team is suddenly playing better now.
I better shut up. MY compliments are like the kiss of DEATH.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
That missed FG is looming large now--every BIT as much (or MORE) than the muffed punt.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
For all the poor play and crucial let downs, we are somehow still IN this game.
Again: It is back in the D's hands.
Franks has NOT been the "weakest Link" here today after all. In fact, if the D can shut them down and OUT rest of the way, I think we can....
NO. I will not jinx us.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I doubt we'll get this given to us--unless there is a better angle than what we've seen so far. But it LOOKS like he ripped it away JUST before runner was down. Ruling on field other way, though, so...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK. Our OFFENSE gets another chance here. DRIVE IT DOWN TGEOR THROATS, GUYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema