• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Tennessee @ Florida - 9/17: WIN 33 - 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

robdog

Gator Fan
Going to be our first big challenge of the year. Looking forward to a great game and seeing the Gators pull out the W. 2 of 3 college game day staffers picked us to win! I am so happy this one is at home. Might give us the advantage we need!

awebbf5

VIP Member
one year ago today I was sitting in neyland with the most annoying fans watching my favorite team beat my most hated :). Lets Go Gators make it 7 years in a row. I got a feeling its gonna be a tight one though.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here's how I get for games like this one:
I've got neighbors, wife's a Gator (Lady Gator Golf team, in the 80s) and HE's an Aggie who has of course become a BIG SEC-fan, wants to learn all the big rivalries, history etc., I agreed to throw a bit of an extended Gator/Aggie watch-party on our little block here this week, we've got lots of so far happy, beer-swilling fans here pregame and a BUNCH of food--great Bar-b-que form Vic's East Side and I have a HUGE order of assorted-flavor boneless wings from Wingstop on the way by estimated halftime in this one--and I've got NO appetite and (at least for now) little to say to ANYONE here, have made my apologies and am over here in front of their big screen, stomach in knots and texting y'all. Here we go...Good luck to us all--GO GATORS!!!

awebbf5

VIP Member
I thought brantleys pass was gonna get deflected ,this could do wonders for his confidence , good drive i think rainey scored though,lets go shariff, powell and easley lets hit brey right in the mouth!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ABSOLUTELY scored...and the official reviews only helped Tenn...NOW we'll see how this game'll go--damn, can NOT let 'em have a running game...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Damn--pressure didn't get there and he gets it off--complete, but one of their "big duo" receivers goes down on the catch--oh, he won't be back today...well, maybe not, he's walking off

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK: They will HAVE to throw it to move on us...OH, bad flag!!! Do you think he deserved it? Stupid time to hit him, regardless. Now they threaten

awebbf5

VIP Member
OK: They will HAVE to throw it to move on us...OH, bad flag!!! Do you think he deserved it? Stupid time to hit him, regardless. Now they threaten
no it was close but the wr was still in bounds, great dline penetration on third down. Could verne and gary praise bray any freaking more,theyre acting like this kid is the next tom brady lol.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
DEFINITE "Win" for us...in weird way, best way it could turn out, once they started moving the ball--bums 'em out...
Still, they DID move it; were gonna have to get to the QB or no lead is safe with this Bray out there...hampered minus one of his top receivers, but he didn't seem to skip a beat as long as he was throwing. Pressure pressure pressure...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
One "tradition" I could do without is our again being leaders in penalties...but there goes Demps to get it back and more; now Burton breaks a tackle to get it down to the 20...Brantley 8-for-8 so far: looks like the O can play pitch-and-catch today.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't like Thompson, but I think that was a TD...they won't give it to him, but I believe he made a GREAT catch

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Underthrow and late--but maybe they get lucky with the Pass Interference--yep. This could be our day...

awebbf5

VIP Member
I don't like Thompson, but I think that was a TD...they won't give it to him, but I believe he made a GREAT catch
i dont think he got it he faded to far, defintely pass interference, im starting to think gary danielson is a vols fan ever penalty they call on the vols he disagrees and says it was a good play, we struggled a lil in the redzone there but got the 3 maybe by a half inch lol close kick.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Burton free--and Brantley throws it late and behind AGAIN! Geez--then he throws a nice one and it gets stripped.
Batted ball and we waste a tip to the redzone. Sh*t. We COULD beat ourselves (there's that first TD-to-FG, E-: drop my score 4pts.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema