• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Georgia @ Florida - 10/30: WIN 34 - 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
whats so different about a bubble screen and hand off the only thing i have seen early is a shift by Brantley and Burton. Same ole same ole so far.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
i believe this may happen today. I truly hope he fires some people. The defensive coordinator so far is a bust the wide receiver coach is a bust line backer coach is so so. Addazio is a horrible offensive coordinator he is not doing to well on the o- line as well. This team is laughable at best.

i believe this may happen today. I truly hope he fires some people. The defensive coordinator so far is a bust the wide receiver coach is a bust line backer coach is so so. Addazio is a horrible offensive coordinator he is not doing to well on the o- line as well. This team is laughable at best.
i wouldnt blame the DC with an offense like this and how much we lost last yr id give him another yr atleast but we could do better

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Very bad sign when even a dependable player like Burton is putting the ball on the ground. Lucky recovery. Looks like we will have to keep running Rainey.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
are you freaking kidding me a week off and this is what we can expect. I know its early but give me a break. Brantley looks horrible. We are still trying to run 185 lbs backs up the middle. Our offense has not changed. This is pitiful.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
i wouldnt blame the DC with an offense like this and how much we lost last yr id give him another yr atleast but we could do better

Yea I see your point but it just seems like our d has no passion as well. I would like to see a fired up defensive coach though. I rarely see any of our coaches getting fired up.

Escambia94

Nothing good seems to happen with Brantley under center. Burton and Reed under center should be our identity.

Escambia94

seriously those guys could prolly make the short passes most the time anyway, its not like brantley ever gets big plays so whats the advantage?

Agreed. Jordan Reed throws better than Trey Burton, but we never get to see it. My grandma throws better than Brantley in 2010.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gotta agree--but we're facing a Head Coach and OC who are determined to prove that THEY ARE RIGHT--about everything, from JB-over-Cam to "we're a smashmouth football team".

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We're getting worn down and we're gonna lose big, at this rate.
(I see what you mean about combining the two threads...FUMBLE! Jenkins gets it! Only way we're still in it...)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Since we've proceeded to score twice since that last comment, can't leave it there. Let's drive the field, really stick it to 'em now. Well, maybe not (almost blew it at the 3). Run it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema