• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Florida @ LSU - 10/8: LOSS 41 - 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Person

Swamp Gator
Were not DEAD yet .BB in few going to glue the tube. Lets keep open mind lets see if we find the missing link..Bill is paid tab is running on me boys drink up. Put on our coaches hat look for it...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is defiantly a team issue not just a qb issue.

Based on this does it make brantleys success look any different in your eyes!?
Oh definitely a "team issue"--QB issue we knew about coming in (tho' yes, Drskel's difficulties and Brantley's eventual successes have been put in perspective)--again: no way JBII had a chance without help EVERYWHERE--altho' THAT was a TERRIBLE throw,had hi, WIDE open for the 1st down and rolled it to him, YIKES! 4th down

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
WHAT? We've lost two more 1st string D-linemen??! Now this WILL get ugly. And WHAT'S THIS? They're throwing the Florida-Meyer-Spread at us? I am hating this. OK, the next change-of-possession, every Gator linman comes out with a weapon--chains, chair legs, socks filled with bits of metal, ANYTHING...let's go work 'em over and draw some REAL penalties!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Does anyone have anything left? Ya gotta know Coach Boom challenged them at the half--and there's still almost 20 minutes of play left. Is ANYONE gonna stand up? We wanna see the fighters now. It's a team game so no one can do much alone, but you can see who still WANTS it, no matter what. Who's got the fire even now?
I hadn't even realized that Burton was the QB that last series...good move, for a LOT of reasons.
Like I said, I'm a little behind here, can't imagine why...someone filled the room up with water, feels like

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Never mind me! (but normally I don't believe in "chasing points" 'til ya get close, always ends up working out bad, it seems)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F*CK! The one thing I can't STAND to see is this bad tackling...we stopped missing so much in that 3rd qrtr 'til that last play, but there it is again! THAT right there is the biggest problem we've got-'cause there's no excuse for it but arrogant "look-at-me" casual--flashiness instead of taking care of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema