• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Florida @ Auburn - 10/15: LOSS 17 - 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, that really WAS it. If we'd had Sturgis, Coach has him kick it, we're within a TD with plenty of time left. Now they'll run it out on us--and unless we find something we haven't had lately, a stiff backbone, they'll be able to do it. If we had scored, even a FG, they might have pressed and made a mistake. Now, oh well...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Rainey drops ANOTHER one! WTF?!! He dropped EVERY ONE HE FIELDED tonight.
Regarding Brisset: I don't want to make this something that we get angry at each OTHER about--that's what could easily happen on our team--but he has devolved in his time at QB: it seems the more responsibility and pattern-recognition that is required of him, the less he actually DOES with it. I've seen enough--more than we might have hoped to see before NEXT season, lucky for us.
Meanwhile, things are shaping up here for a classic (for the Gators of the last couple of years) bummer-ending: mark my words, our kicker going down will turn out to be the difference here.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Should have been a 1st down, Burton slips...4th down--and WE jump AGAIN! We really suck!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I HATE being right about this sh*t! You ALL see it. We should be down 6 pts now, we're gonna get the ball back on their side of the field and score a TD, finally--and end up losing by 2 when the 2-point conversion, our only hope, falls short, WHEN WE SHOULD HAVE WON BY A POINT!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK, this is just embarrassing. THAT I didn't figure on, after everything else.
Goodnight, friends. WE killed OURSELVES tonight. I repeat: I am starting to DISLIKE our team. Too much rot at the core. Here comes our "Aw f*ck it"-defense, just in time to help Auburn seal the deal. We'll talk again soon.

awebbf5

VIP Member
Wow i feel like last year all over again and the zook era.Well coach boom better get it fixed cause if we lose to georgia gainesville wont be very good place to be for you. we still got fsu,sc, georgia, i feel good NOT!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PS--We now must begin thinking about NEXT season in everything we do the rest of this one--that is the ONLY value left to us now by this mounting debacle.

TraderGator

Gator Fan
I can't help thinking this team just looks to be poorly coached . . . except on the defensive line.

An embarrassing loss.

I don't have much confidence now about beating anyone left on our schedule except Furman and, probably, Vandy.

awebbf5

VIP Member
I can't help thinking this team just looks to be poorly coached . . . except on the defensive line.

An embarrassing loss.

I don't have much confidence now about beating anyone left on our schedule except Furman and, probably, Vandy.

yeah im starting to think the same thing,starting to question was coach really ready for this? and dont sleep on vandy their giving the dawgs all they want.

TraderGator

Gator Fan
Whatever happened to us being THE Florida Gators . . . no rebuilding year after year, just reloading the next year?

I, for one, don't blindly praise Urban Meyer like so many elsewhere for "leaving the cupboard full" after watching these last few games.

And, BTW, I really appreciate a Board that allows us to speak our minds without having anything not sugar-coated with orange-and-blue-glasses automatically deleted. Thanks!

That was painful to watch.

mjfan23

VIP Member
At some point the coaching has to be looked at..

Brantley was all world, supposed to be a top rated QB.

Driskel was the best QB in the country...

We have the speed and talent. Do we start questioning the staff? I dont know, my head is spinning right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema