• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NOT A GATOR GAMEDAY (Can't WAIT Til it IS!)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm not gonna do a "Gameday" thread here til it IS a GATOR Team in the Natty game...But I AM watching it.
Think I'll try watching it over on the SEC NET'S "THINKING OUT LOUD" telecast with TT and the TOL guys...
Put this up as a place to comment, should any of us so desire, though.
But won't be doing my normal "blow by blow", regardless. That will have to wait another season or two until we DO make it here...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Might as well say this now--early as it is appropriate: With this SECOND messed up point-after kick by Tide (first one BARELY made it thru, this one NOT), AND the pick-6 AND the easy quick-drive by Clemson, who WON'T say that Bama has ALREADY begun to "fall back towards the pack". They are behind in a game they SHOULD be pulling AWAY in. Win or lose here, even WITH Tua they are beginning their slow slide toward "good BUT...".
And as I say, with the Georgia ALSO in my opinion having already peaked, things are shaping up timing-wise for the RISE OF THE GATORS under Dan Mullen.
I mean it: It is all falling into place.
It won't be easy: nothing REALLY worth achieving ever IS--or OUGHTTA be!
(Meanwhile, the writing on the wall is ALSO OUR "limiting factor": It occurred to me on that SECOND Clemson INT, "Hey--Tonight Tua looks like Filiepe!"--and just as that pointed towards a loss here, we won't be ABLE to pass ANY of these handful of "elite teams" just above us and BETWEEN us and the Championships that AREN'T so far beyond our grasp after all, with even a "slowly improvimg" Franks as our starting QB. And (the evidently somewhat fragile) Trask couldn't beat him out at QB in the first place, so HE ain't The Man either...Look: Either Emory Jones has the goods, and we should play him HARD this spring to find OUT, or we damn well better go out and GET one. We can take SOME further strides this coming spring and ride that "improving Filiepe" into the 2019 season to a pretty damn solid season, I think--but the CHAMPIONSHIP GATORS running a proper Mullen offense require a "proper Mullen QUARTERBACK" to get there.
As I've been saying these last coupla weeks, it has become more and more clear that our destiny is now WAITING out there, setting up for us to SEIZE it.
But that requires a certain combination, a mixture of factors, personalities and circumstances to coalesce in order to happen in a timely fashion. And they ARE happening, for the most part falling into place...EXCEPT, perhaps, at QB. Hope I'm wrong, of course.
But the way Georgia looked against Bama late and ALL THE WAY in the Sugar, and how Bama looked here tonight, well, it is all just layin' out there for us to TAKE in the SEC. And once we can reclaim the SEC...
Talk to y'all on all of this and more come Feb, NSD and into the spring.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Bama got their @$$e$ handed to them, I like when they get beat. Also, Laura Rutledge (another UF alum) was a part "Thinking Out Loud" telecast.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema