• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

North Dakota State vs. Florida Gators game thread

NDSUBison_Sav

Gator Fan
Great sportsmanship you guys have down in florida...are all of you stuck up like this chick is???

DAMMMN Honestly can you not admit that you didn't know who the hell we were and misjudged our team?

Alright, well you enjoy whatever...but I am gonna keep drinking!!! Later Gator fans!

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I figured we would lose i thought we'd lose by 10-15 points not your guys 40 points or whatever you thought or Gators HAVE to win by 20, honestly where did your predictions come from I would love to know? I just knew your predictions were way off!!! Say we lost all you want won't affect me...I wasn't expecting us to win, but i was expecting us to give you guys a good game down in Florida and if you were there watching it or watching it on tv, you witnessed a good game.

Yeah yeah yeah. Point made. You guys are experienced and we have very little. Nick Calathes torched your team all night. You can maybe win your league but keeping the game close in our first game with a while new starting 5 isn't saying much. Maybe you guys are better than we thought. Congrats on that. Good luck the rest of the season. And if you want to stick around, show a little more respect. I don't have much patience tonight.;)

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Great sportsmanship you guys have down in florida...are all of you stuck up like this chick is???

DAMMMN Honestly can you not admit that you didn't know who the hell we were and misjudged our team?

Alright, well you enjoy whatever...but I am gonna keep drinking!!! Later Gator fans!

STUCK UP??? i'm not stuck up, your the one talking your trash, and by the way, ya'll win 2 national championships back 2 back then talk, enough with you, babyeeeee ;)

NDSUBison_Sav

Gator Fan
Yeah yeah yeah. Point made. You guys are experienced and we have very little. Nick Calathes torched your team all night. You can maybe win your league but keeping the game close in our first game with a while new starting 5 isn't saying much. Maybe you guys are better than we thought. Congrats on that. Good luck the rest of the season. And if you want to stick around, show a little more respect. I don't have much patience tonight.;)

Thanks Gatorguy....you deserve a beer. Yeah Nick Calathes is a stud, I knew that going into the game. You guys too...good luck with the new squad hope to see you guys in 2 years in the dance...we can only get to the NIT this year. I just wish you guys would give respect for a team we have that is in a transition from DII to DI only our 5th year as a DI team. For what we've done is pretty nice to see.

For talking trash, I never said your team was bad, never made fun of your team. I just don't understand why you can't respect that we had a better team then you thought, but no all you can say is once you have 2 ncaa champs then we'll talk, shows that you have a lot of class.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Thanks Gatorguy....you deserve a beer. Yeah Nick Calathes is a stud, I knew that going into the game. You guys too...good luck with the new squad hope to see you guys in 2 years in the dance...we can only get to the NIT this year. I just wish you guys would give respect for a team we have that is in a transition from DII to DI only our 5th year as a DI team. For what we've done is pretty nice to see.

For talking trash, I never said your team was bad, never made fun of your team. I just don't understand why you can't respect that we had a better team then you thought, but no all you can say is once you have 2 ncaa champs then we'll talk, shows that you have a lot of class.

I never said that. I have much respect for the Bisons. Trust me. I may not say it, but I really do. You guys worked your asses off tonight. If not for a few baskets here are there, you guys might of pulled off the upset, if YOU want to call it that. I just don't think you can come to most teams message boards and expect them to kiss your ass after you lost the game. But you guys earned my respect. If you can play like this throughout the whole year, you can really do something. I'm pretty sure 4 of your players scored 60-62 of your 65 points, and you can't expect that to happen all year. So might need some more balanced scoring. But like I said I have major respect for your team. Like they say, you can't judge a book by it's cover. :p :D

NDSUBison_Sav

Gator Fan
I just don't think you can come to most teams message boards and expect them to kiss your ass after you lost the game. . :p :D

Well..we had a gator guy come to our threads and we treated him with respect and he treated us with respect. So that isn't necessarily true.

But thanks for the respect.

Do you attend Florida???

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Well..we had a gator guy come to our threads and we treated him with respect and he treated us with respect. So that isn't necessarily true.

But thanks for the respect.

Do you attend Florida???

No sir. I'm 16 years old. But I hope to in the future. Do you attend NDSU?

NDSUBison_Sav

Gator Fan
Sure do...5th year senior, but I changed my major last year which sucks but I like it a lot better. I'm really proud of ndsu. I'm sure you saw on espn and such bout the NDSU vs UofMinnesota game where we brought 30,000 fans and took care of business, which for a D1-AA team to do is very nice to see.

I'm curious to see what we'll be bringing in next year and year after once we lose woodside, winkleman, nelson and moorman our 4 juniors....
I really hope to see them make the Tourney next year in their first eligible year.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Sure do...5th year senior, but I changed my major last year which sucks but I like it a lot better. I'm really proud of ndsu. I'm sure you saw on espn and such bout the NDSU vs UofMinnesota game where we brought 30,000 fans and took care of business, which for a D1-AA team to do is very nice to see.

I'm curious to see what we'll be bringing in next year and year after once we lose woodside, winkleman, nelson and moorman our 4 juniors....
I really hope to see them make the Tourney next year in their first eligible year.

Cool. I think you guys are a damn good team. Better than most teams we faced last year on our pre-SEC schedule. Good luck for the rest of the year and beyond.

Unlike most Gator Forums this site had no respect for NDSU. I am very disappointed about some of the ignorant posts here. First you all predict a Florida blowout then make fun of the Bison fan for them losing! We are the two time defending champs, which means we should beat NDSU. NDSU is a good team and I would say we are fortunate the Bison got cold after their fast start otherwise we would have been on the losing end!

I would just like to say good luck to the Bison the rest of the year! Im a Gator first but am still a Bison fan.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Unlike most Gator Forums this site had no respect for NDSU. I am very disappointed about some of the ignorant posts here. First you all predict a Florida blowout then make fun of the Bison fan for them losing! We are the two time defending champs, which means we should beat NDSU. NDSU is a good team and I would say we are fortunate the Bison got cold after their fast start otherwise we would have been on the losing end!

I would just like to say good luck to the Bison the rest of the year! Im a Gator first but am still a Bison fan.

Well what, are we suppose to bow down to ya'll cuz you played us tuff, close? omg palease, anyway the gators already have a reputation of people hateing us, so why should we say anything about NDSU? I mean really, you lost get over it....babye ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema