• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

North Dakota State vs. Florida Gators game thread

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
North Dakota State vs. Florida
November 9, 2007
Stephen C. O’Connell Center
Gainesville, Fla.
Tip 8:00 p.m. ET

GatorZone Game Notes

• UF and North Dakota State are meeting for the first time ever
  • Florida has won 16 straight season-openers dating back to 1990 and is 11-0 under Billy Donovan in season-openers
  • The Gators will look to keep a number of significant streaks alive when the 2007-08 regular season begins - UF enters on a 10-game winning streak, a 19-game winning streak at the O’Connell Center (one shy of tying the school record) and a 23-game winning streak against non-conference competition at home (second all-time)

I think we will be in for a surprise between us and this NDSU team. This NDSU Bison team can oplay ball and have upset Marquette and Wisconsin the last two seasons. One thing they got on us is experience, they've been in these types of game before and the majority of the Gators haven't. I am expecting a good hard fought game.

Florida 72 NDSU 68

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I think we will be in for a surprise between us and this NDSU team. This NDSU Bison team can oplay ball and have upset Marquette and Wisconsin the last two seasons. One thing they got on us is experience, they've been in these types of game before and the majority of the Gators haven't. I am expecting a good hard fought game.

Florida 72 NDSU 68

Nope. Won't be close. Maybe for a half or so.:p

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Wisconsin--Big10 school, Marquette---confusa? not sure, but my point is, they may have beat those teams, BUT they have yet to play a team from the SEC huge difference....

NDSUBison_Sav

Gator Fan
Wisconsin--Big10 school, Marquette---confusa? not sure, but my point is, they may have beat those teams, BUT they have yet to play a team from the SEC huge difference....

Hahaha...you're kidding right??? Wisconsin was a good team last year and they were the year we beat em, we held their shooting % down, did the same to Marquette. Just wish you realized this Florida team isn't what you had the previous two years. It will be a tough game for us, but it will be close. it won't be this 100-60 prediction or this 84-45....our guards can easily play with your guards, only thing that worries me is our post game, not sure how that is this year.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Hahaha...you're kidding right??? Wisconsin was a good team last year and they were the year we beat em, we held their shooting % down, did the same to Marquette. Just wish you realized this Florida team isn't what you had the previous two years. It will be a tough game for us, but it will be close. it won't be this 100-60 prediction or this 84-45....our guards can easily play with your guards, only thing that worries me is our post game, not sure how that is this year.

You didn't even predict.:p It will be a blowout.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators

LMAO, and um, how many national championships do ya'll have? HAve ya'll ever been in the NCAA tourney? You think if you can beat a very overrated big 10 school you've done something? Think NOT!@! LMAO

NDSUBison_Sav

Gator Fan
Lmao!!!!

LLLLLLLLLMAO!!!!

GOOD PREDICTION GATOR FANS!!!! VERY GOOD, I am very pleased with your predictions made me have a good laugh...

So do you guys have anything to say??? ANYTHING?

NDSUBison_Sav

Gator Fan
LMAO, and um, how many national championships do ya'll have? HAve ya'll ever been in the NCAA tourney? You think if you can beat a very overrated big 10 school you've done something? Think NOT!@! LMAO

So you're saying a lot after the game...hahahaha 100+ to 50 some was your prediction you were real close...LMAO...oh wow i'm still laughing at least the announcers on the tv knew bout ndsu, and same with coach donovan.

NO we have not made it do the dance...we can't legally get there yet, No we don't have any NCAA D1 Championships, but does that matter? NO, did that matter NO...

For how all you guys thought your gators were gonna destroy us, i must have to think they're overrated. Or is it just that we're better then you thought?

Dennis Green "They are who we thought they were"
Gator Fang "They aren't what we thought they were"

Well done Gator fans!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
So you're saying a lot after the game...hahahaha 100+ to 50 some was your prediction you were real close...LMAO...oh wow i'm still laughing at least the announcers on the tv knew bout ndsu, and same with coach donovan.

NO we have not made it do the dance...we can't legally get there yet, No we don't have any NCAA D1 Championships, but does that matter? NO, did that matter NO...

For how all you guys thought your gators were gonna destroy us, i must have to think they're overrated. Or is it just that we're better then you thought?

Dennis Green "They are who we thought they were"
Gator Fang "They aren't what we thought they were"

Well done Gator fans!

YOU KNOW WHAT, YOUR NOT EVEN A GATOR FAN, AND IF YOUR HERE JUST TO RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT A SORRY A$$ SCHOOL, THEN MAYBE YOU NEED TO GO HAVE A CAT SCAN RAN!!!!!!!!!!! GET OVER IT, YOU SUCK

NDSUBison_Sav

Gator Fan
I figured we would lose i thought we'd lose by 10-15 points not your guys 40 points or whatever you thought or Gators HAVE to win by 20, honestly where did your predictions come from I would love to know? I just knew your predictions were way off!!! Say we lost all you want won't affect me...I wasn't expecting us to win, but i was expecting us to give you guys a good game down in Florida and if you were there watching it or watching it on tv, you witnessed a good game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema