• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Noah: "I don't need to shoot"

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
"Why would I shoot the basketball [from outside]?" Noah asked. "We've got Humpty [senior guard Lee Humphrey]. That's what he does. That's not my job. My job is to be inside, play defense, block shots, do whatever I need to do. I don't need to shoot."

What's your take on this quote?

iceman

Gator Fan
He better learn

I'm happy that Noah still possesses the team mentality, especially because he is obviously going to the NBA next year. If I were him, however, I would do one of two things. 1... if he wants to play center in the nba he needs to beef up a bit. 2... if he wants to play PF he needs to try to knock down a mid range jumper when we're up by 10, just to get in the groove. My guess is that he is going to have to play center, or work on his form like my boy Udonis Haslem did, although, I don't think Haslem shot it quite as ugly as Noah when he was at fla.

That's my take

ICEMAN

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Noah won't be given the opportunity to work on his shot like Haslem did. If Noah is a lottery pick, he will be thrown into a starting lineup right away.

But I agree with you. If he wants to compete at the Center position, he needs to put on about 20 lbs or he'll get toss around like a little kid.

Stoudemire is 245lbs and Noah is listed at 227 lbs. He has the potential to be an Amare Stoudemire type player.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I think it's just Noah knowing his spot on this team. I think we would all prefer Noah inside getting dunks, layups, and put-backs rather than on the outside shooting low percentage shots.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema