• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Newbie in VA

GatorFanInVA

Gator Fan
Hello Y'all,
I have been a Gator fan for a while, but now I have more time and motivation to get deeper into the fan crowd. A co-worker of mine is a LSU grad and another is a VT grad, so I need ammo, hence I came here to gain knowledge and ammo.

Never attended UF, but wish like hell that I could. Maybe I will take a distance learning MBA course later on. I lived in FL for 9 years of my childhood and that is when I became a UF fan.

-Later-

Scott

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
HI scott wow we have 2 virginia gator fans now, lets not stop at just 2, lets recruit more fans!!!!! Where exactly are you from in virginia? I live near virginia beach ;) talk to ya lator!!! BTW hope you enjoy yourself here, bunch of great people!!!

GatorFanInVA

Gator Fan
HI scott wow we have 2 virginia gator fans now, lets not stop at just 2, lets recruit more fans!!!!! Where exactly are you from in virginia? I live near virginia beach ;) talk to ya lator!!! BTW hope you enjoy yourself here, bunch of great people!!!
Hi Hayley,
I live in Northeast Suffolk! Small worrld, eh? Looks like good times here.

-Lator Gator-

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well scott there ribbons for like: kidney disease, brest cancer etc... I have'em on my car too. Not sure where thats at, Is it near DC? Arlington area? or more south?

GatorFanInVA

Gator Fan
Suffolk is next to Chesapeake and Portsmouth. The largest city in Virginia by Sq miles. Virginia Beach is the largest per capita

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema