• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New to Gator Land

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Hi Y'all.........I'm new to all this Gator stuff so bear with me. I have a friend who is a huge fan and have decided to learn all I can about the Gators and the fans. I love football and if my hubby is willing I'm gonna turn on the Gator game tomorrow.

GO GATORS!!!!!:)

timbok

VIP Member
is that what your username stands for?lol
welcome...

new to gator sports..what sports u normally like?

preachinGator

VIP Member
Welcome

Timmy, Timmy, Timmy! How many times do I have to tell you? Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus
I am sorry ma'am for Timbok. He gets sidetracked sometimes. LOLOL
We certainly hope this is the best football experience you have ever had and that it only gets better. You have certainly picked a winning team and fans!:Banana:
Go GATORS!!!

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Hi timbok....I am totally new to gator sports. I love football and since my hubby is a Penn State fan we usually watch their games. And Pitt occassionally. Love Pro Football, high school football and even Midget football.

Football is the greatest sport ever invented.

GO GATORS!!!!

timbok

VIP Member
penn. state fan.....wow...thats a hell of a transformation
what..i didin't get sidetracked..just that name was weird..

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
I didn't say I'm not still a Penn State Fan.....just trying to broaden my horizons...LOL. Hope I can live up to being a Gator Fan. Y'all seem pretty fun and intense....In a good way!!!!

GATORSBABY23

Gator Fan
I am so pround I found this site, actually I was looking at gator pictures on google images and found it, I was so excited. Thinking all the time this is up my alley lol, There are no other colleges on this planet that even comes close to the gator fans!! I have loved the florida gators all the way back since the spurrier days. And loved them ever since, My whole side of my dorm room is decarated in Florida Gators, and ofcourse I catch you know what from arkansas fans, but ya know what, I could careless what they think LOL, anyway, I'm a freshman in a division 2 college, and planning on transferring next year, to Gainsville!!! I can't waite to hear back to see if I got accepted, so please pray for me!!

Thank You !! Kacey;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema