• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

my first post

dvine1586

Gator Fan
So, hi. I'm DJ. I was born in Florida and have been a Gator fan for as long as I can remember. I really started watching Gator sports in high school. At the moment, I'm a misplaced Gator hoping to soon return to my home state. Being outnumbered by fans of other teams, I thought I'd come here to be around fellow fans.

DJ

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Hi DJ...welcome to Gator Envy...here's what I know about vCash and points. The vCash you can use to place bets in the Gator Sports Book. It's awesome. You use it like real cash and if you win you get more if you lose it's gone.

The points you get for each response or new thread and you can buy things in the Plaza. Like gifts for others or the sports icons you see by users info. You can check out mine if you want.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Welcome to Gator Envy!!!!!!!
Have a great time here and enjoy yourself!!!!!
GGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGAAAAAATTTTTOOOOOORRRRRRRSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Hi DJ, i'm from virginia and I know exactly how ya feel about being out numbered by other fans LOL and to make things worse i'm transfering to virginia tech next spring, that should be alota fun!!! anyway great to have you here, enjoy yourself!!!;)

its2easy

VIP Member
Hi DJ, i'm from virginia and I know exactly how ya feel about being out numbered by other fans LOL and to make things worse i'm transfering to virginia tech next spring, that should be alota fun!!! anyway great to have you here, enjoy yourself!!!;)

LOL, so I see know why you were defending V Tech in the "BCS Brackets" post

I think your wrong, virginia tech isn't the same team LSU waxed at the begining of the season, VT has only lost 2 games LSU and boston college, and now here they are playing for the ACC championship game. I think VT and florida would be a good game, I just don't see florida "waxing" them. especialy at blacksburg.

Its cool. Just messing around. Go Hokies right?

dvine1586

Gator Fan
Hokies?! You mean there's one of those here? ;)
I'm in WVU territory myself, but I certainly don't cheer for 'em. And my associate pastor is a Hokie--we pick on each other all the time.

DJ

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Yeah I won't say VT sucks, there just not that good, I mean there school had a school shooting this year, and i'm sure they had friends that got killed, kinda plays a factor, but anyway, i'm a gator fan and would surely rather go to VT than Tenn, auburn, LSU georgia or FSU LOL, but they can talk all they want about VT I could carelesss, i won't be there but for a couple of semesters anyway, then i'll transfer again...but not sure where.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Yeah I won't say VT sucks, there just not that good, I mean there school had a school shooting this year, and i'm sure they had friends that got killed, kinda plays a factor, but anyway, i'm a gator fan and would surely rather go to VT than Tenn, auburn, LSU georgia or FSU LOL, but they can talk all they want about VT I could carelesss, i won't be there but for a couple of semesters anyway, then i'll transfer again...but not sure where.

That's no excuse. They suck.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema