• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Muschamp is one among coaches in the hot seat

awebbf5

VIP Member
If Muschamp goes I would take Mullen, I think he would be good in Gainesville as the head man.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(Y'all realize, of course, that in even contemplating a pending "fire-Muschamp/hire-ANYBODY"-scenario basically and immediately writes off at the very LEAST the next two years--and probably a season or two beyond that while we get ourselves positioned about where we have to HOPE this team is right now: Under-the-radar and ready to win big. May turn out to be the reality, but not what I am prepared to concede/resign myself to as we "turn-the-corner" here in July and careen towards "put-up/shut-up time, 2014". Will be "happy" to revisit the discussion early as October, if/when performance and results don't pretty well flat out lay such talk to rest by then--at least for this year.)

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I only see two scenarios playing out: Will Muschamp turns the ship around by riding the coat tails of Kurt Roper, or some hot shot NFL offensive coordinator brings a hybrid spread/ pro-style offense to Gainesville along with a stout defensive coach. Dan Mullen's version of the Urban Attack/ Utah Offense seems to only work with better athletes than the ones Mullen can muster in Mississippi.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema