• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Miami, Wisconsin also reportedly in play for QB John O’Korn

News Bot

News Bot
The list of potential landing spots for John O’Korn continues to grow. Looking to transfer from Houston, it was reported Friday that Florida and Texas were options for the quarterback. A day later, and courtesy of the Syracuse Post-Standard, three additional possibilities have surfaced: Miami, Syracuse and Wisconsin. According to the Post-Standard, Miami is the…
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
When it comes to recruits, regardless of their supposed "potential", here's the simple "Miami Rule":
If a young man is even seriously considering Miami, you have to "seriously consider" whether you ought to consider HIM at ALL--and if he chooses to go there, consider yourselves lucky, forget him 'til you have to play them, then KICK HIS ASS!
Now, I know John O'Korn is instead a potential TRANSFER, but I figure the Miami Rule still applies.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
When it comes to recruits, regardless of their supposed "potential", here's the simple "Miami Rule":
If a young man is even seriously considering Miami, you have to "seriously consider" whether you ought to consider HIM at ALL--and if he chooses to go there, consider yourselves lucky, forget him 'til you have to play them, then KICK HIS ASS!
Now, I know John O'Korn is instead a potential TRANSFER, but I figure the Miami Rule still applies.

His high school, St. Thomas Aquinas, is right there amidst the Miami recruiting hotbed. Also, he is just a kid. It is the Florida Gators recruiters who have to make a stronger presence at St. Thomas Aquinas and other power high schools, so that these kids do not wind up at Houston, aTm, or the next hot college offense.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
His high school, St. Thomas Aquinas, is right there amidst the Miami recruiting hotbed. Also, he is just a kid. It is the Florida Gators recruiters who have to make a stronger presence at St. Thomas Aquinas and other power high schools, so that these kids do not wind up at Houston, aTm, or the next hot college offense.
Sorry, E-: He's been "out in the world"...he oughta be hip enough by now. "Miami Rule" applies regardless of the rest.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema