• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"Mentally, I was Broke..." (--Urban Meyer, on his time at Florida)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Not much additional really needs to be said about this "stunner" of a public declaration quoted earlier today. Not by me, anyway. We'll get to my response, such as it is, in a moment. First, lets all just step back, take a deep breath and realize, "Ya know, I just don't CARE that much anymore. WE just don't care anymore: We've got other things to worry about--and you've gone on to show your true colors in any event, along with both the talent you do have when you're interested, and your limits...Thanks--and good riddance."
Now. As for my answer, probably ALL of ours "bottomline retort" here":
"Yeah, man. We KNOW."

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
We may not care about Urban Meyer, but we should care about the surrounding situation. Urban Meyer was a carpetbagger Yankee, a hired mercenary that was brought here to restore glory to a once storied program. He did this at a cost. He let in some very unscrupulous characters, and let some very bad behaviors fester in the locker room. I would imagine that even if Saint Timothy R. Tebow were the head coach of a band of thugs, drug addicts, and whatnot and under pressure to win 10 games a season in a tough conference with some of the most delusional fans on earth that he too would have similar health problems.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
He's going to have some "Health" Issues coming up with this season because TOSU will have problems against some teams. I think his Real Sports interview is tomorrow. He did us worse than Spurrier. I'm not going to lie, I will be happy hearing the news that TOSU lost.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema