• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Matt Stafford

Swampman

VIP Member
How do you rate Matt Stafford? He was the biggest name coming out of high school a year ago (after Tebow of course). How do you think he's faired at UGA?

dbgator1

Gator Fan
Allright but nothing spectacular. I don't watch him every week but comparing him to Tebow i don't know how much comparison you can do because they are so different.

Gaturdfan#1

Gator Fan
Matt who? Tebow is a GOD among men. He is the only QB in the entire world. Let's all worship him and pray to him before he beats Georgia two billion to nothing tonight!

ilovegators

VIP Member
Stafford had a good showing against UF on Saturday. He hit his targets when he needed to. He throws are very crisp ball. He'll be a very good QB as a Junior and Senior.

sammy

VIP Member
Stafford is a good QB. I think more highly of him now then I did 2 days ago. He won't ever be a Heisman candidate, but he'll win GA some games.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Sorry, all my attention was to florida's offense and defense, only thing I do remember about stafford was throwing that interception and we ran it back for a touchdown ;) :D LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema