1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Looking ahead to Marquette

Discussion in 'Gator Basketball News' started by News Bot, Mar 19, 2012.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Source: GatorSports.com - Hoops Scoop

2. Leakfan12

Leakfan12 VIP Member

This should be a good game and I hope the Gators come out on top.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DRU2012

DRU2012 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

This will be a tough one--no blow-out here, gotta figure. As I noted in response to one of "Ron Burgundy's" pieces here, Marquette is one of those "we-play-basketball-nothing-BUT-basketball" schools from the Northeast, and Billy will have to have his team every bit as sharp as they've been so far, just to be in it late. This really is the "turning point" for this Gator team, I think. If they can continue to play great defense and win a game against a known "traditional basketball power", and win it convincingly now, they may well sweep right into the Final Four, no matter WHO their next opponent is.
    (...And who among us had any realistic confidence that THAT was where this Gator team was headed as the season wound down? I wasn't among them, and I don't recall hearing from any who WERE...I don't feel worthy of jumping ON the bandwagon, but I WILL happily cheer it on as it bangs and clatters by: GO GATORS!!!)