• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Les Miles leaving LSU a good thing?

lilChomp

VIP Member
So the Michigan job is open now. Do you think Les Miles leaving LSU (should he choose to do so) for Michigan is a good thing?

djg8tr22

VIP Member
For us it is. Idk I dont think he is really going to. Why does it seem that LSU is now becoming a place for younger coaches to come prove themselves and then leave? Miles and Saban both leaving. Might not be the youngest but they havent beeen coaching forever. And then they leave for a Michigan or the NFL and back to Bama the historical football schools why not stay at LSU and compete for a NC every yr??

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
According to kirt herbstreit, les miles will take the michigan job, les miles played football under bo shembechler 74-75 at michigan, don't be surprised if he takes that job.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really??????????????? dang, this year is the year of coach's leaving, houston nutt is leaving arkansas, les miles "maybe" leaving LSU, and Tubberville "maybe leaving aurburn? wow!!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
1 coach for sure and 2 more considering, kinda gonna be interesting for the SEC next year, I mean who could arkansas get? or auburn or LSU? not that many big name coaches out there other than les miles, I guess.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Sure has, I'm still wondering about that job at LSU if les miles leaves? anyone have anyone in mind? on who might be hired IF that happens?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema