• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Last Chance For An Upset?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Before the season starts, everyone likes to pick out a few 'trap games' ... the potential upsets. Media personalities and experts thought Arkansas might be the one in 2009. The game that the Gators look past and end up beat. Well that didn't happen. Florida is 9-0 and still ranked No. 1 in the country. The Gators travel to South Carolina on Saturday for a game against the Ole Ball Coach, Steve Spurrier. Is this the last chance for an upset?

Following South Carolina, the Gators will host FIU and Florida State. FIU is like a bye week and Florida State doesn't really stand a chance... especially now that Christian Ponder is out for the season with an injury. So this weekend's afternoon game in Columbia could be the last chance for a rival to upset the Gators.

Will it happen? I doubt it. Could it happen? I guess it's possible. South Carolina spent some time inside the Top 25 this season and did beat a former No. 4 Ole Miss Rebels team. There's no doubt the Gamecocks will be gunning for us, but I'm quite confident Urban Meyer will have his team ready.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema