• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Knoville GATOR friendly spots for games

bullgator96

Gator Fan
Hello gators!!
I am working in Knoxville for the next 5 months and am looking for a GATOR friendly bar/restaurant to go to for the games. I have searched the booster links but have not been able to find anything. Does anyone have any idea where to go?

bullgator96

Gator Fan
Anybody know where to go in Knoxville to watch with other GATORS?

NOBODY knows any good places to go in Knoxville to watch the games with other gators? How about any links to get the answer?

Gatordone

Gator Fan
I was in Knoxville last month and they threw me out of the texas Roadhouse for making fun of Peyton.

Unfortunately, that's the only place I know.

I'm still looking for a good place to watch the Florida games here in Nashville. Been two years so far...

bullgator96

Gator Fan
I was in Calhoun's restaurant on the river just down the street from Neland Stadium, first let me say that if you ever get to Knoxville, try their ribs, that were excellent.
I was also informed by the staff that 2 bus loads of GATOR faithful will be at the restaurant on Saturday. So if you are in Knoxville and going to the game or not it seems like Calhoun's is the place for GATORS to go.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema