• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kenny Kadji's Season At Stake

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Kenny Kadji, the Florida Gators 6'10" sophomore F/C, had high hopes for his 2009-2010 campaign. Kadji was a nice asset to the Gators in his freshman season, having played in 35 of the team's 36 games. I was really looking forward to him building on that this year. However, a herniated disk in Kadji's back has sidelined him for 6 of the last 7 games. What is Kadji's future in 2010? Will he require surgery or can he ride this one out?

"I don't expect him right now to be back anytime soon," Donovan said. "He's still getting therapy on his back. They've given him some injections to try and reduce the bulge that he's got, the herniation he's got in his disc that's on his nerve right now. And I think we'll go through these procedures to see where he's at, then throw him back in practice to see how he responds. I think that if it doesn't respond well to that, and he still has the pain going down his leg and the numbness, I think what's probably going to end up happening is he'll probably have to make a decision with his family does he want to do back surgery."

Basketball is a tough game. People might not think so because it is techincally a "non-contact" sport, but trust me... these guys get banged around, especially those playing in the low post. It's hard to avoid injury at home point in your career. Let's hope that Kadji can have a full recovery - even if it means him missing the rest of the season.

The Florida Gators are 11-3 and open up SEC play this weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema