• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jernigan's journey to UF?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
By John PattonStaff writer

Timmy Jernigan grew up a Gator fan in nearby Columbia. Now the five-star defensive tackle prospect has Florida among his favorite college destinations. (Photo by lee Ferinden/Special to Gatorsports)

More...

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Tim Jernigan's already getting rave reviews and noticed by the scouts. I'd LOVE to see this kid in a Gator uniform, and I hope he keeps his interest level in UF as high as it is.

bilde

bilde

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
One of the down sides of a loaded recruiting class is worry over playing time. I would not be surprised to see him go to LSU or Michigan. Even Alabama would have problems squeezing this talent into their class. I've followed recruiting for years, and this might be the first year that I can recall having this problem--too much talent to pack into an 85-scholarship/20-ish non-scholarship roster.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
One of the down sides of a loaded recruiting class is worry over playing time. I would not be surprised to see him go to LSU or Michigan. Even Alabama would have problems squeezing this talent into their class. I've followed recruiting for years, and this might be the first year that I can recall having this problem--too much talent to pack into an 85-scholarship/20-ish non-scholarship roster.

True, but there's always attrition of one kind or another as well as graduation to consider. Players are sometimes moved to different positions as well; if UF really wants to doggedly pursue Jernigan I'm sure they'll consider this but then again they'll find a way to make room for him if they really feel that he's Florida material.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema