• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Janoris Jenkins headed to North Alabama?

News Bot

News Bot
Amidst reports that he’s pursuing an agent as part of the process of entering the NFL’s supplemental draft — if there is one — or that he may become the first player to directly attack the legality of the NFL draft, Janoris Jenkins instead appears headed to another year of college football. According to Shane…
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

robdog

Gator Fan
He was probably looking for a school that he would be able to excel at. I agree with CaliZona_Gator that he is going to dominate at that school. Still sad it ended the way it did. :(

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Just wanted to add a few thoughts.... North Alabama is no joke of a program. My friend played at Carson Newman, a D2 school in Tennessee, and a rival of N. Alabama. That friend of mine had me interested in some D2 programs. They always have a bunch of transfers from SEC schools, plus Terry Bowden is a pretty big name for a D2 school.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema