• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

It's Official - worse season for quite a while.

CCCDynaPro

Gator Fan
Even when UF was winning this year; the games were boring. Spurrier's Fun & Gun worked. Urban Meyer's high octane option worked. In the trenches, so called "pro style" ball at Florida is a poor legacy to the dynamic offensive styles of the past, even when we win. I wish I could make millions of dollars and still be offered job security for failure. Come on. Get real! This is supposed to be a premiere, top eschelon, national title contending program. If Foley can't make the tough call; then, Clean house, top down. Gee whiz. Millions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of fans should matter to UF. It makes my eyes bleed, to watch such sorry football from the Gators.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Even when UF was winning this year; the games were boring. Spurrier's Fun & Gun worked. Urban Meyer's high octane option worked. In the trenches, so called "pro style" ball at Florida is a poor legacy to the dynamic offensive styles of the past, even when we win. I wish I could make millions of dollars and still be offered job security for failure. Come on. Get real! This is supposed to be a premiere, top eschelon, national title contending program. If Foley can't make the tough call; then, Clean house, top down. Gee whiz. Millions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of fans should matter to UF. It makes my eyes bleed, to watch such sorry football from the Gators.

First of all, welcome to Gator Envy! Second, I agree. I was mistaken when I thought Brent Pease would bring some excitement from the Boise State's pro-style offense to Florida.

CCCDynaPro

Gator Fan
Thanks for the welcome. Very courteous of you. I have been on this forum since 2010; just could not access my password or figure a way to sign in with the link on my e-mail. So I decided to sign in with my twitter account. I hate to be negative, but it has been easy to get spoiled being a Florida fan. So, I am thankful for the long run of great teams we have had. But for me, I could see this coming. Saban runs a smash mouth program in Alabama but athletes know that's what to expect when they go there. Florida has always had a more pass based attack, since Spurrier. The fans (of which I am one) have loved the aerial shows, and explosive offense and the players came there, knowing that was what they were going to participate in. Its such a radical shift, that I don't think it fits well in Florida. Oh well, Que Sera, Que Sera, that is just my opinion. But I really did see this atrophy and melt-down coming.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema