• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

It's Game Week!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Can you believe that college football is finally here?! The Florida Gators are preparing for the Charleston Southern Buccaneers. Well, I'm not sure how much the Gators really have to prepare for this game, but it is a real game nonetheless. I'll bring you a complete game preview later in the week. Now, let's just talk football.

Some news buzzing around Gainesville:

- Tim Tebow is fine. There was a lot of talk the past few weeks about Tebow injuring in back and then word came out that he takes cortisone injections before every game. It's not unheard of to do that, but generally college players don't need them. All the reports coming out of the Swamp now are saying Tim Tebow is 100% and ready to roll.

- Jeff Demps looks like he's going to win the starting RB job. There is a lot of competition at this position between Demps, Rainey, Moody, and James. Demps has the best speed among all of them and he has great open field moves. Moody could see a lot of carries near the goal-line, and Rainey the change of pace guy. But right now, it looks like Demps will be your opening day starter.

- The Gators are very thin at TE. An injury to Aaron Hernandez would be devastating.

That's it for now. Check back in a few days when I breakdown the Charleston Southern game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema