• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

It’s great … to live …

News Bot

News Bot
This is the time of year when it’s considered the down time for us in the media. And, yes, I am on vacation as I write this, but I felt a need to address how little down time there is if you are in Gainesville.
The Gators make sure of that.
I wrote last week about the women’s tennis national title. This weekend we had Florida qualify for its fourth straight Women’s College World Series and today the men’s baseball team will play for an SEC Tournament title.
Next week, while the women are in Oklahoma City trying to win their first national title, the baseball team will host a regional.
One of the best things about living here is that we have so much to watch and so much to write about. I know that Florida is a football school first and Gainesville is a football town. But I hope all of us Gainesvillians realize how lucky we are to live in a place where the college is on the national maps of so many sports.
I know I do.
Down time? We don’t need your stinkin’ down time.

Source: GatorSports.com - Dooley's Desk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema