• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

In ex-gator QB news

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Looks like Jeff Driskell will be the Bengals starting QB because Andy Dalton is out for the year.
I no longer follow the NFL much (Example: I watched THE GREY CUP this past Sunday. No shit. And even a rather lackluster one didn't drive me back; even when things more or less (literally) "froze where they were" in the 2nd half up in Edmonton I was driven NOT back to 4-down football but rather to skipping around looking for and at weird movies now available to me on my wide GLOBAL ACCESS SATELLITE STREAMING SYSTEM...Lemme tell y'all there is some strange and amazing stuff out there now!
So I haven't kept up on news of old Gators in the League--and THIS one was thus NEWS TO ME...Didn't even know JD WAS the Bengals' backup" I remember him invited to the Combine the year he was finally fully eligible, and FIGURED he'd get a long look...Doesn't much surprise me caught on with SOMEONE, either: We KNOW he could and CAN always seem to DAZZLE folks from the practice field.
Whether he has somehow learned to translate ANY of that to actual play is the question--and maybe one we're about to see answered. I'll be interested and watching myself (with HALF an eye, at least)...It was never really clear how much that dichotomy was in his head and/or with the less-than-knowledgeable-OR-competent Coaches he was exposed to here with US, sad to say.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Will Grier is deciding to miss the bowl game and enter the draft.

I do not blame him. He has a two-year old daughter to take care of. Money might be tight right now. His medical care is covered if he gets hurt in a bowl game, but his wife and kid are not covered.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema