• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I'm going....

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
to the National Championship game!!! :Banana:

One of my professors is up at the game and he was nice enough to look for cheap scalped tickets after Saturday's game for me and another PhD student. He got us 2 tickets in the 3rd deck, kind of in the corner, for $50. They aren't great seats, but we will be there none the less.

We are staying through class tomorrow and leaving at about noon so we can get up there a couple of hours (hopefully) before the game. We will then have to turn around and leave EARLY Tuesday morning to make it back for a 12:50 course. It's definitely not going to be an easy trip, and will leave us very little time to celebrate if we win, but at least I will be there.

:bananajump:

gatorgirl7777

Gator Fan
I am going as well. I will be sitting in the 3rd deck too. I also have to be back to work at 12pm on Tuesday. I hope the Gators win.

GO GATORS!!!!:bananajump:

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
So I got back from the game about 11 this morning after a very short night of sleep. It was completely worth it. It was such an amazing experience to be up there for the game and watch it live. Our seats definitely weren't the best, but not bad either. I can now say that I have been at the game for both a football and basketball championship for the Gators (96 football and 07 basketball) :Banana:

UGAsucks

VIP Member
reminds me of went i went to football championship game, i spenta week in arizona, but soon as the game ended drove to airport, caught a red eye to chicago(which was delayed) making a two anda half hour flight into a five hour flight, by the time we landed it was 6:30am, and school started at 8 i got to my first class at 8:30...but the detention was worth it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema