• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I'm exited...

tuss76

Gator Fan
I have been blogging and chatting on a place called The Rant. Pretty much the same setup as Envy but I was unfortunately in a room full of Georgia Bulldog fans, who would not listen to a different opinion than their own.

Looking forward to some conversation with some normal people who might even share the same opinion as myself.

I was born and raised right here in Gainesville, that being the case I couldn't help but to be a Gator. I wouldn't have it any other way. Trying to bring my two daughters upthe best way, that starts with them rooting for them Gators on Saturday's.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Welcome to Gator Envy; you're in much better company here than amongst those leghumpers, and it's great to have another Gator right in the middle of where it's happening (Gainesville) come join us!

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Greetings and welcome. That rant place seems inbred. Every other name either ended in or started w/ dawg. Isn't their url ignoRANT.com?
Glad you're here.

tuss76

Gator Fan
Yeah if there's a thousand people in there probably 9800 of them start or end in Dawg and most of them are assholes. It could be because I was representing the Gators so hard in there. Gotta rep.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema