• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Im back...

Just stupid posts.. If you don't like someone, ignore them. Don't post stupid stuff in there thread, if you dislike or disagree like you posted.

its2easy

VIP Member
ok, what is considered "stupid" post. I see a lot of "stupid" post on here and those people do not get banned.

its2easy

VIP Member
Just stupid posts.. If you don't like someone, ignore them. Don't post stupid stuff in there thread, if you dislike or disagree like you posted.
the last thread i posted in was a political thread. Its say right there that it is a debate forum. There will be disagreements in a debate.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
It's a difference from debating than pin pointing someone out and making them feel harassed, and following them and posting the samething in another thread..thats it i'm done.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
If you follow the site rules (which are posted in the Site News Forum), then you won't get banned.

Enjoy the time here and let's talk about the Gators!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Listen to me its2easy, Just have fun, like mr2bits said, this a opinionated board, some you'll like, some you'll want to bite nails into LOL, believe me I have a denist opiniotment tomorrow LOL j/k, Anyway Just have fun, talk!!!!!! ok....no problem here, glad your back sweety ;)

its2easy

VIP Member
Listen to me its2easy, Just have fun, like mr2bits said, this a opinionated board, some you'll like, some you'll want to bite nails into LOL, believe me I have a denist opiniotment tomorrow LOL j/k, Anyway Just have fun, talk!!!!!! ok....no problem here, glad your back sweety ;)
Well glad to be back. I agree...lets have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema