• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I like to dedicate this song to Shanahan and other former UF coaches

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
@Leakfan12,
Always liked that song--but DAMN: So damned many of 'em...
(Btw: Gotta add all the useless fools who sit in line at red lights talking/texting on their cell phones, especially in the left-hand turn-lanes, distractedly taking their sweet time getting around to actually going when the light turns green and therein making sure the rest of us have to wait an extra 2 or 3 lights before getting on with our lives...Anyone else care to add one of theirs to this list?)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
@Leakfan12,
Well, we could start--and go on damn near forever--with any dork/loser-"ASSHOLE" doin' the "Tomahoak Chop" and chanting that infinitely irritating pseudo-indian whiny tune along with it (I'm part Cherokee, and it's enough to get me hopin' the cavalry rides in and slaughters every one of 'em!).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema