• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

i hate spyware

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
somehow my computer has spyware on it, so i haven't been on GE for a while trying to fix it up... so everyone has to fill me in on a few things...

1) have the gators bounced back after the win vs Vandy?
2) did Cam Newton get in during the Vandy game? (besides late in the 4th)
3) anybody catch the b-ball game vs Lynn? how did the team look?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
somehow my computer has spyware on it, so i haven't been on GE for a while trying to fix it up... so everyone has to fill me in on a few things...

1) have the gators bounced back after the win vs Vandy?
2) did Cam Newton get in during the Vandy game? (besides late in the 4th)
3) anybody catch the b-ball game vs Lynn? how did the team look?

1. Bounced back?? How so?? We won the game.
2. No. In the fourth quarter after the game was decided he came in and threw a few times and ran for about 35 yards.
3. We won 101-65 I believe but could of won by a lot more. Looked pretty good. Room for improvement.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
1. We dominated Vandy, and looked like a much better team then when we played UGA.
2. Cam Newton came in with about 6-7 minutes left once the game was already over.
3. I did not catch the Lynn game. It's not on TV, so I imagine only the people who went to the game saw it. But looking at the box score, out players did fairly well.

As for the spyware, check out Lavasoft's Ad-Aware. It's a free download.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
1. Bounced back?? How so?? We won the game.
2. No. In the fourth quarter after the game was decided he came in and threw a few times and ran for about 35 yards.
3. We won 101-65 I believe but could of won by a lot more. Looked pretty good. Room for improvement.

i meant do we look healthy and ready to start winning some games!!! lol

2-bits, my comp wont let me download anything right now... its kinda weird, but i usually use AVG (www.avg.com)... it expired tho

and i think the first nationally televised game for basketball is vs OSU in mid to late december... i really wanna see how our team looks this year

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema