• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I guess I'll introduce meself

missqueenG1014

Gator Fan
I'm so happy I found this place today. I'm still a sophomore in high school, but my ONLY college choice is UF. (My daddy graduated in '85)

So, my name's RC, and I am excited to be apart of what looks like the best internet forum ever!! :]

P.S. Random fact: Major Wright (Safety, #21) graduated from my high school last year. So yeah, I guess I feel special about that. >__>

dbgator1

Gator Fan
Welcome this place is a great place to talk everything Gators. You'll def. like it. Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I'm so happy I found this place today. I'm still a sophomore in high school, but my ONLY college choice is UF. (My daddy graduated in '85)

So, my name's RC, and I am excited to be apart of what looks like the best internet forum ever!! :]

P.S. Random fact: Major Wright (Safety, #21) graduated from my high school last year. So yeah, I guess I feel special about that. >__>

Welcome to GatorEnvy. Feel free to ask me all the questions you want.:)

jackiesbro

Gator Fan
Introducing myself

Hello my name is Victor. I graduated UF in '95. I should have graduated in '87 but I guess I partied a little too hard. I have a BSBA from the college of business and am currently studying for a master's degree in management with a specialization in marketing. I love the Gators but am worried about the defense, seems like we only have a pass rush. Maybe that's a topic for another thread? GO GATORS!!!:bananajump:

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Hello my name is Victor. I graduated UF in '95. I should have graduated in '87 but I guess I partied a little too hard. I have a BSBA from the college of business and am currently studying for a master's degree in management with a specialization in marketing. I love the Gators but am worried about the defense, seems like we only have a pass rush. Maybe that's a topic for another thread? GO GATORS!!!:bananajump:

Welcome. :)

Welcome aboard! I hope I can get into UF as well! You really have to do good in all academics to get in. I'm working as hard as I can now. But glad your on the board.

missqueenG1014

Gator Fan
Welcome aboard! I hope I can get into UF as well! You really have to do good in all academics to get in. I'm working as hard as I can now. But glad your on the board.

Well as of now, I have a 4.5 GPA. >__> And since my daddy's an alumni, that better help me out a LOT, because my guidance couselors make it sound like it's impossible to get into UF. But hell, I've wanted to go there all my life, and I'm not considering any other college. It's UF or bust.

Danish-Gator

Gator Fan
Welcome to both of you :)

and Missqueen... I know exactly how you feel... I'm a high school sophomore here in DK, and all I want, is to attend college :) UF is ofc my nr. 1 pick but I'd be happy just to get accepted at any larger college :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema