• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

How will the team be received?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
By their opponents. Will other teams think "Hey these are the National Champs" and really try to gun for us? Like this will be the team everyone wants to beat?

Or will it be totally different because its 5 new starters? And opponents won't care as much because it's not these players that crushed the other teams so bad.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I would think "some" of both, like your lesser teams will think automaticaly these guys are the defending national champs, of course there coach i'm sure will let them know that, as for your ranked teams or the SEC teams, they know we've lost our 5 starters, BUT we are the defending NC, And more than likely they'll play us tuff some what, but ya can't tell me, these coaches doesn't know, when you play florida, it's never a easy GAME!! ;)

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
opponents will really respect our coach/gameplan, but not the players as much... that is until we start dominating ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema