• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Horford or Noah

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Who do you think is our better player and why? Noah was probably a top 5 pick in the NBA draft last year based on how he played in the tourny. But Horford is so dominating on the rebounds. He has a lot more power than Noah.

UFtb

VIP Member
I think Noah is the better all around player. They both avg the same amount of ppg and rebounds per game. The also have similiar numbers for blocks. The only difference is steals. Noah has 17 steals compared to Horford's 7.

rawdog

VIP Member
I agree. Noah seems more explosive and athletic. Horford is a powerful man, but I'd rather have Noah's quickness and ability.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Noah seems like the better prospect, but I think it is Horford. Bigger, stronger, almost as fast, and, in ten years has better potential. The guy I am excited to see is Speights. I think he will be better then both of them.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I don't think Horford is big enough to play Center in the NBA. I just can't see him being matched up against guys like Yao, Amare, or Shaq. Horford will have to move to the Power Foward position.

He reminds me a lot of David Lee, who was big enough to be our Center, but was moved to Forward in the NBA. Lee is doing all right for himself now.

I just feel like Noah has better range and a better jump shot, and that makes him a better player.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I don't think Horford is big enough to play Center in the NBA. I just can't see him being matched up against guys like Yao, Amare, or Shaq. Horford will have to move to the Power Foward position.

He reminds me a lot of David Lee, who was big enough to be our Center, but was moved to Forward in the NBA. Lee is doing all right for himself now.

I just feel like Noah has better range and a better jump shot, and that makes him a better player.

Noah has a terrible Jump Shot compared to Horford. Noah has no post moves, just dunks. Horford is better in my opinion.

teambix

Gator Fan
noah might not have a jump shot, but the guy hustles on every play, i'd take noah over horford any day of the week

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema