• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hi from Canada

bballstar3

Gator Fan
Yes, that's right. Canada. Unfortunately for us, though, the only good sports teams in the north country are the hockey teams, so I'm pretty much forced to like teams from America. Why I picked Florida teams? I'm just not sure. I think it started when the Miami Heat drafted Dwyane Wade. Hope to see you all around!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yes, that's right. Canada. Unfortunately for us, though, the only good sports teams in the north country are the hockey teams, so I'm pretty much forced to like teams from America. Why I picked Florida teams? I'm just not sure. I think it started when the Miami Heat drafted Dwyane Wade. Hope to see you all around!
Welcome! Normally I can totally relate:
I subscribe to ESPN+ just so I can follow the CFL (which is pretty well a waste of good money THIS season, on obviously)...I have worked on a number of productions in Vancouver and Toronto, and over the years, as I grew more and more disenchanted with the “No Fun League”, was meanwhile exposed to the Canadian brand of pro football—all the more as some of my favorite players among Gator alumni landed up there. It’s a wide open game that more suits a lot of the wide open offensive play that UF teams (pre-Muschamp, etc) tended to produce...With Mullens we have returned to that sort of creative attack, so I think you can expect to see that connection reconstituted.
Anyway, WELCOME to Gator Nation and the SEC!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema