• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hello Tebow fans

Camery

Gator Fan
I am a di-hard supporter of Tim Tebow. someone said his father and organization bought his way into the gators. I am glad his character, strong left arm, enfurance and Christian attitude was included in the purchase.

I am glad to be here. I spent most of my life in Gainesville where my mother won a Scholarship to teach. Then I moved to Northern Va where I became a mail carrier and got married. Now we live in Kentucky so we can be near my wife's oldest daughter who needs our help from time to time.

God Bless
James

sammy

VIP Member
No one bought Tim's way into the Gators. He was one of the most heavily recruited high school players in the country, based on his athletic ability... not who his father was.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema