• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hello from Europe

Danish-Gator

Gator Fan
Hey fellow Gators! :)

I'm Mark, 16 yo guy from a tiny country in northern Europe called Denmark (cold and rainy place)

I love football and I'm a huge fan of Tim Tebow and the rest of the footballing gators :)

Cheers :rockon:

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Welcome....it's awesome to sit here on the East Coast and see someone from Denmark loving our football.

Have a great day....Go Gators

Danish-Gator

Gator Fan
^^

yeah I admit... not many Danes share the passion for this sport.

There are about 30-35 clubs here, but most struggle with financial problems. Most teams consist of 15-20 players often closer to 15 :p

bluelizard

Gator Fan
UK Gator - Go Gators!!!!!

Hi my name is Andy and I am a GATOR lover all the way from across the pond. I want to send all gators my love and appreciation as I feel we have the best fans in the nation never mind the SEC!!!

Go Gators and chomp the Vols this weekend :)

Best wishes for the season and hopefully we wil be Number 1 come January.

Andy

bluelizard

Gator Fan
HelloTimbok,

Are you from Oregon? I see you support the Ducks. Good win at the big house last week - Michigan never had it so bad!!! That PAC-10 is like the SEC a brutal conference.

You may ask why a guy from europe is into NCAA but I have some friends from the US and I have been rooting for the GATORS in the college game for some time now. I remember the Danny Weurffel times and now we have a new generation of fighting GATORS - after Chris Leak and the Touchdown Maker - Dallas Baker is full steam ahead for the multi-skilled Tim Tebow. Shame Caldwell is out of the Vols game mind but they will melt in the SWAMP. Enjoy your weekend and good luck v Fresno State. Go GATORS!!!
130403d6eu6u9yef.gif
[/url][/IMG]

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Hi my name is Andy and I am a GATOR lover all the way from across the pond. I want to send all gators my love and appreciation as I feel we have the best fans in the nation never mind the SEC!!!

Go Gators and chomp the Vols this weekend :)

Best wishes for the season and hopefully we wil be Number 1 come January.

Andy

Welcome aboard Andy....

Go Gators

timbok

VIP Member
Hey Andy,no i'm not from Oregon..just love that team soo much..that win vs michigan was awesome...we will smoke fresno state...goodluck vs tennessee...
go vols....nope
go gaotrs.....maybe
go ducks.......HELL YA

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema