• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hello from England

U

UK.Gator

Hi Guys and Girls,

Thought it was about time I signed up :boat: Been a Gator fan since my first visit to Florida in 04, not quite made it out to a game yet but there is hoping this year is the year.

Yeh not much to say, love my Football, currently managing to play all year round here which is great, and certainly fills the off-season :)

Look forward to gettting involved.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Welcome to Gator Envy; England's an AWESOME country (I had a chance to visit there in 1982) and I definitely want to get back there someday!

You wouldn't happen to know if there's a Gator Club in the UK, would you? We have several of them here in the U.S., and the only one I've heard of offshore is on one of our military bases.

It's great to have you here - the Gator Nation is EVERYWHERE!!!!!! :gator::gator::gator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema