• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hello from Cincinnati

CinciGator

Gator Fan
HI, I like the design of this site, nice job. I'm going to take a look around some more but it looks like a nice group of people here.

If there are any people from the Cincinnati area, feel free to join us watch the Gators locally with the Cincinnati Gator Alumni group. We have an event coming up soon. More info at www.cincinnatigators.com.

Go Gators!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Welcome to Gator Envy, as you may know Urban Meyer's alma mater is the U of Cincinnati, and he has family living up there as well!

CinciGator

Gator Fan
Welcome to Gator Envy! I have family in Cincy... Hope you enjoy it here...

I am in NKY and work in downtown cincy. Nice to find more Gator fans close to me!!

@both- Welcome!

@ KYGATOR - Hope to see you around town at the next gathering to see the Gators kick some butt!

A large group of us are headed to the UF vs UK game so if you are going, let me know and you can tailgate with us!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema