• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Harvin wanted that one

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
"I wish we had won it for the seniors, and I want to tell them I'm sorry,'' he said. "It's not right for them to go out like this. You work so hard your whole career, then you end it with a loss. We wanted to send them out the right way, and I feel bad we didn't get it done.''

How frustrating!

shandsgator8

VIP Member
One thing Harvin can do is condition better. He was drained by the middle of the 4th quarter and no longer had his explosive speed.

I'm not blaming, as he is the reason why were were still in this game (along with Hart's fumbles), but I think he's got his work cut out for him.

dbgator1

Gator Fan
Harvin tweeked his ankle in practice and has been banged up alot this year. Def. needs to try to stay healthy so he can practice all the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema