• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Harvin for Heisman

GayTurd4U

Gator Fan
For all the adoring Tebow fans out there, I have news...he is not even the best player on the Florida Gators team! That award would go to Percy Harvin.

Without Harvin opening up other teams defenses with his unique ability to run the ball, catch the ball in traffic, and make incredible plays in space on the field, Tim Tebow would not have the opportunity to do what he does best.

The same argument was made a few years ago when Matt Leinart won the Heisman with Reggie Bush providing the more spectacular game breaking plays.

By the way, if Tebow does win the Heisman, that would give him one more unique record. No, not that he would become the first sophomore to win, everyone knows that. Tebow would become the first Heisman winner who squats to pee!

djg8tr22

VIP Member
And you would know how Tebow pisses how?? Your name says your gay guess it isnt just a joke I think you really must be gay to know how a man pees.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well I guess if ya'll are gonna say something to this whatever it is, then I'll put in my 2 cents worth LOL,,,,gayturd, your an idiot!!

preachinGator

VIP Member
For all the adoring Tebow fans out there, I have news...he is not even the best player on the Florida Gators team! That award would go to Percy Harvin.

And without Tebow to throw the ball....duhhhhh
I don't want to say to much or this idiotic poster might not understand what I am trying to say.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema